Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page labels not recognized globally

Christopher Woodruff May 10, 2017

I'm having a problem with the page properties reporting for a template that I've created. This seems to stem from the fact that the labels for the newly created templates don't seem to be recognized. Below, I've captured a couple of images that show the "R4" page is labeled "recommendation" and that the list of labeled content for the "recommendation" label does not include the "R4" page.

Previously, I tried to get a page property report looking for the label "recommendation" to show my new recommendation pages R1 through R3 in the report without success. The next day, when I looked at the page property report, R1 through R3 were all listed in the report.

It seems like the "recommendation" label is not getting assigned to the new pages immediately. After some time, the labels are magically recognized. Any ideas?

My wiki is on Confluence 5.10.4 Enterprise.

labelled_content.pngR4_with_recommendation_label.png

1 answer

0 votes
JP _AC Bielefeld Leader_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2017

Hi Christopher,

there have been some fixes to the Page Property Report macro with Confluence 6.1. You state, that you're using 5.10.4 Enterprise, so is this a clustered instance? The search index might play a role with this issue; maybe due to the amount of content to be indexed it cannot catch up. This would also explain why the page is shown after some time. You some guesses...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events