New Code Macro not recognized as compatible so XHTML conversion will not process pages containing it.

Bob B January 22, 2013

Hello, we recently upgraded to Confluence 4.3.3, and are currently running 2.0.16. Pages that contained the code tag did not get converted into XHTML. After confirming 2.0.16 was installed, I tried to re-attempt the migration here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF42/Migration+from+Wiki+Markup+to+XHTML-Based+Storage+Format#MigrationfromWikiMarkuptoXHTML-BasedStorageFormat-Re-attemptMigration

However, Confluence still thinks docs that contain the code tag are not compatible and therefore it does not convert them. This is hugely impactful to us, as we're trying to get migrated away from our old environment ASAP. Is there any chance a fix could be pushed for this issue any time soon? Or is there something I'm doing wrong on my end that I can do to resolve it?

1 answer

1 vote
Bob B January 23, 2013

At Atlassian Support's request, after having reviewed my application logs, they had me expand the Code Macro plugin, then expand the list of its specific submodules. Found submodule 'code' was disabled. Re-enabled it, re-ran the migration. Found and successfully converted all code macro-related pages. (you may also need to expand and enable any disabled system plugins as well)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events