Jira Issues Macro CSS

Kurt Lorenzen May 2, 2017

Is there a way to customize the style of Jira Issue Macro tables?

We use these tables for project management reports and sometimes the formatting is not ideal. In one case, we are displaying a Jira feild with a URL but since some of the URLs are very long this column ends up consuming a large percentage of the table width when all I want is enough of it to be selectible.

I tried to use custom CSS but could not get anything like td:last-child to work. I was able to change all Jira Issue tables to fixed layout using the CSS below but this effects all tables that use the Jira Issue Macro and is also not ideal. I would like to be able to wrap these somehow so I can customize them and make beautiful custom reports.

table.aui {
table-layout: fixed;
width: 100%;
}

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thank you, Kurt

1 answer

0 votes
StephR
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 18, 2017

A couple of questions:

1. Are you trying to target very specific tables?  It sounds like you do not want to target all tables with the JIRA Issue macro.  Are you only targetingJira Issue Macro tables within one space or one page or is there some other profile of tables you would like to change?
  2. Can you attach a screenshot of your table with some guidance on what you are trying to change?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events