Jira Issues Macro CSS

Is there a way to customize the style of Jira Issue Macro tables?

We use these tables for project management reports and sometimes the formatting is not ideal. In one case, we are displaying a Jira feild with a URL but since some of the URLs are very long this column ends up consuming a large percentage of the table width when all I want is enough of it to be selectible.

I tried to use custom CSS but could not get anything like td:last-child to work. I was able to change all Jira Issue tables to fixed layout using the CSS below but this effects all tables that use the Jira Issue Macro and is also not ideal. I would like to be able to wrap these somehow so I can customize them and make beautiful custom reports.

table.aui {
table-layout: fixed;
width: 100%;

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thank you, Kurt

1 answer

0 vote

A couple of questions:

1. Are you trying to target very specific tables?  It sounds like you do not want to target all tables with the JIRA Issue macro.  Are you only targetingJira Issue Macro tables within one space or one page or is there some other profile of tables you would like to change?
  2. Can you attach a screenshot of your table with some guidance on what you are trying to change?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Louis De Jaeger
Posted Thursday in Off-topic

Friday fun: your best joke

Hi all Lets make this Friday fun really fun and post one (or more) of your best jokes! The joke can be about an Atlassian product, or just a really fun joke you want to share! I’m not the best j...

176 views 12 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot