I'm having a hard time finding my Greenhopper license key. Can someone provide a link?

Michael Fleet January 30, 2013

I'd like to update my greenhopper license key but I can't find it.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Felipevsw
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 8, 2013

You can, then, go to JIRA Admin (click the Cog on the left side of your profile picture, on the top right of the screen), click "Manage Add-ons" within Add-ons section. There, select "User installed", then filter for Greenhopper. You'll find what I mentioned above.

To change the license to another account, you should contact our sales team directly during local business hours in San Francisco, USA on +1 415 701 1110, Amsterdam, Netherlands on +31 20 796 0060 or Sydney, Australia on +61 2 9262 1443.

Michael Fleet April 8, 2013

Hi again,

I'm using Jira 4.2.4. Anyway, it seems like I'll have to call because I just checked the invoice we received last year and only the names "Francois-Pierre Moffet" and "Sandra Castelli" are on there. One no longer works here and the other works in another department. We never received the e-mail to renew our greenhopper support. Anyway of getting that e-mail? Do I have to link the greenhopper license to my account first?

As for your last post, I accidentally clicked on the down arrow. Getting an error when I try to undo it.

Felipevsw
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 8, 2013

For this account matters, it's best to contact directly our sales team, which have all the tools to help you.

2 votes
Felipevsw
Atlassian Team
January 30, 2013

You have to log into https://my.atlassian.com
There you will find all your products (linked to the informed account)

Click the "plus" before the product name to expand it. There you will find your license.

Best regards,
Felipe

Sorry for the delay in replying this. Been too busy! Anyway, Greenhopper isn't even in the list of products available. All I have is "JIRA Unlimited Users: Commercial License".

1 vote
Felipevsw
Atlassian Team
April 8, 2013

Then you should go to https://yourinstance.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/upm/manage/user-installed#manage and filter for Greenhopper, click on it to expand and check the License Status. (DON'T FORGET TO CHANGE "YOURINSTANCE" TO YOUR INSTANCE'S SUBDOMAIN)

Also double-check the account on my.atlassian.com, because your Greenhopper license could be bounded to another account.

Sorry to bother but I'm getting HTTP Status 404 - Could not find servlet for: /plugins/servlet/upm/manage/user-installed. I replaced "https://yourinstance.atlassian.net" with our servername/domain name.

This is the SEN # for our greenhopper. SEN-1030317. Anyway you can link it to my account?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events