How do I make a job resolve its maven dependencies with artifacts from previous jobs in the same plan

The documentation out there is unclear about whether this is even possible.

Can I configure a Bamboo plan, such that maven dependencies are resolved (were appropriate) via artifacts from a previous job, in a different stage?

I need to be able to do this so that my branch builds don't cross contaminate one another. Is this possible?

2 answers

1 accepted

I ended up following a variation on this: http://twasink.net/2013/11/18/building-dependent-maven-projects-in-bamboo/

In short, I grabbed the asset from the previous job, installed it into my build agent's local repo, ran my tasks and then manually purged it from the agent's repo. That worked just fine.

0 vote

Hi Dan,

Thank you for your question.

You could add the full path to the artifact you want to use.

Kind regards,
Rafael

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published 16 hours ago in Off-topic

Get to know our Atlassian User Group Leaders from Bengaluru, India

Meet @Dinesh Dhinakaran, @Vishnu Vasudeva, @Rajeev Verma, and Jamshid Nalakath: Our extraordinary AUG leaders from Bengaluru, India. These four work together to strengthen the bonds of their local co...

113 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you