Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete account

People Company March 10, 2014

Hello, I want to delete my account completely but I don't find the link. I already canceled my subscription on demand.

Thanks.

6 answers

2 accepted

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 9, 2020

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all doing well!

Jumping on this question to post an update about account deletion, since many things changed since the question was posted and answered. 

Long story short, to delete an Atlassian account, you can go to id.atlassian.com > Click on your profile picture > Account settings >  Account preferences > Delete account. Direct link: https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/account-preferences

On this page, click on Delete account and you will have 14 days to cancel the deletion.

Screen Shot 2020-10-09 at 13.16.32.png

For more details about the impact of deleting an Atlassian account, please check our documentation:

Regards,
Angélica

1 vote
Answer accepted
Stefan Broda
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 26, 2018

You can delete your Atlassian account including all your product access (e.g. Jira Cloud, Bitbucket, etc.). See Atlassian account for users -> Delete your Atlassian account including an explanation what is exactly is deleted.

1 vote
Morgan Knicely
Atlassian Team
May 25, 2018

TL;DR: If you want your personal data erased, do not delete your Atlassian Account yet. Instead, make a General Inquiry so we can locate everything that should be removed.

Atlassian has published GDPR and You about your personal data rights under the new EU regulation. It has full details about what data Atlassian collects and how to remove it. For some things we will need to help you do this because the ability to self-serve has not yet been created.

Your Atlassian Account is the thing that connects all your personal data. If you remove it first, it will be much harder to help you exercise your right to access and erasure.

Tobias May 28, 2018

And what should we do now, if we have already made this way in the past?

1 vote
Bruno Rosa
Atlassian Team
April 21, 2014

Hi There, I don't think there's a way to completely remove your account (Atlassian ID) from your end. You should probably contact support.atlassian.comto have your account removed.

0 votes
Tobias April 29, 2018

Just close and no delete but better than nothing: https://id.atlassian.com/manage/close-account

0 votes
Aviram Vijh November 16, 2015

You can log into id.atlassian.com and close your account from there.

Victor Dulepov December 22, 2015

There's no such option or section on https://id.atlassian.com

Aviram Vijh December 22, 2015

It is usually available as I have used it in the past. Might be temporarily disabled. You can always lodge a support ticket at support.atlassian.com.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events