• Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • Confluence: Is there any way to sum up all the links in a space and put them into an index or to relocate the spacekey of every internal link to another spacekey?

Confluence: Is there any way to sum up all the links in a space and put them into an index or to relocate the spacekey of every internal link to another spacekey?

loers December 5, 2012

When I copy a space (A) with internal links on the pages, the links in the copied version (B) still link "A", because some people use the function "web link" even for internal confluence links.

Now I want to change these links but there are really al lot of them. So is there any way to change the spacekeys or (if there is no other option) to get an index of every link within the space to look if it is okay or (if not) change it manually?

Or maybe there are other options...

Thank you for helping me.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
PeterKoczan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 5, 2012

Hi,

There is no standard way to do so, however to achieve this you may want to try to export the space to XML, edit the XML and write a regular expression to replace she space key in question for internal links, then load the XML back to Confluence

Part of this procedure is described on this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=169578

However, you will have to make some additional steps to ensure that web links are also replaced.

Cheers,

Peter

loers December 5, 2012

Hi,

thank you for answering my question.

We have exported the space but it was not really helpful. because there are so many ways to link pages and everybody use his own way. After all I went through the dokument and checked every link, so... I think we have to control the way we use linking in our confluence.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events