Configuration of backlog source

Michael Madsbøll June 4, 2013
Hey there, I have a setup where I use a Kanban board for my planning, and a scrum board for the actual development. I have a number of steps on my Kanban board, where the "end" step has the status "Backlog, klar til et sprint". I would like issues which this status to become the backlog of my scrum board. How and where can I setup what is placed in my backlog? (specifically, how can I set the source of my sprint backlog to issues with the status "Backlog, klar til et sprint"). Hope somebody can help, and thanks in advance :)

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2013

It should be possible if you modify the sprint boards filter to match whatever criteria that you have. Say once you finished the Kanban planning, use a custom field to store that.

0 votes
Michael Madsbøll June 5, 2013

If I add the status "Backlog, klar til et sprint" to the left-most column of my scrum board, issues with that status is added to my backlog.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events