Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can 1 CSS template be created to export all pages one-by-one (not a whole space export)?

Sarah Peacock April 7, 2017

In Confluence 5.6.1, we had a Scroll export by K15t that allowed us to set up a single CSS template for exporting individual pages to PDF. We created the template only once and no matter what page we were on, we could click Tools > Export to PDF and it would add our logo and a footer. 

We are now using Confluence 1000.1177.1 in Atlassian's cloud environment. From what I am reading on Atlassian's support pages, there are only two options to control PDF exports:

1. Use CSS to create a template that applies to only whole-space exports (https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/customize-exports-to-pdf-190480945.html) 

2. Add CSS to each individual page so that if a viewer clicks Tools > Export to PDF, our logo and footer are added. We have over 400 pages so every single one of them would have to have it added, correct? (https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/advanced-pdf-export-customizations-198806890.html)

Am I understanding the options correctly? 

We want to set up one template that applies to all individual page exports. Is this possible, either through CSS or through a plug-in? 

When we updated Confluence and moved to the cloud, the K15t export did not work. Is there any information about updates to the Scroll plugin? I am looking on their website too but would like to know what Atlassian has to say about whether or not the plugin is supported.

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 29, 2022

Was this ever resolved?  It is 5 years later and there have been releases for these plugins and the product itself.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events