I've got some HTML/java that runs a conversion process (you add in the HTML colour values and it shows an example plus converts the code to Hex etc). This is on a Confluence page inside the HTML macro.
So, I've created a .js file and have changed part of the HTML to call the .js file.
I've tried calling it from both the page itself (having added it as an attachment) and also from my PC. Neither work.
The code I've changed used to look like this:
but now looks like this:
So, can anyone see what I am doing wrong?
Thanks in advance for your help. :)
It's really too late but you can do it like that :
In your atlassian-plugin.XML you have to download it as a resource:
<resource type="download" name="file-name" location="/path/file.js"/>
Then in your HTML file you can Access it using its new path:
...ollected feedback from users around the lack of shortcuts, and we’re here to address that: In next-gen projects, I miss the keyboard shortcuts badly. This is particularly true on the Board, but also i...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event