Bamboo is trying to use the wrong branch when sharing artifacts between plans

Jay Barra September 2, 2013

If I have 2 repositories with the same branch name, and the second repository is dependent on the first, when I use the artifact download task, how can I make sure the artifacts that are used come from the branch that shares the same name as the first repository.

Currently in the build log the artifact download task says it is trying to use the artifacts from the default branch and not the branch I am working off of.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
PiotrA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2013

Hi Jay,

I'm not sure if this is the same issue, but could it be that you're affected by https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-13584 ? If so, I'd urge you to vote on that issue (and add yourself to it as a watcher).

regards,

Jay Barra September 3, 2013

Yes, that looks like the problem I am having.

2 votes
Nick Winder May 11, 2014

I've been looking into this issue as well and even though it seems this issue was fixed in 5.1.1 (as per BAM-13584) , still in 5.3 I cannot chose a branch to pick up my shared Artifacts from in the Artifact downloader. Just wondered if this is still a issue or am I missing something?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events