Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo Error Log XML UTF-8 Problem with JUnit parer

mad_irfan July 7, 2013

hi

in my bamboo project i have JUnit parer where all Jnuit Report Errors will be displayed via.

The XML is in UTF-8 Format <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

Problem: in Bamboo Plan the UFT 8 is not working..

This is what i wanna see:
expecting [中国河北省邢台市南宫市], actual was [中国河北省邢台市]

This is what i see in my Report ERROR in bamboo:

[Match content of [Label]] XPathContains comparison failed, expecting [????], actual was [??????‚]

Any ideas whats wrong??

3 answers

0 votes
mad_irfan July 8, 2013

hi

change did not work.. still have the same problem!
expecting [????], actual was [??????‚] in Error Log

0 votes
mad_irfan July 8, 2013

thx for your help..i will ry..

do the bamboo server has to restart after the config changes??

0 votes
RianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2013

It seems that you encountered issue, where the file encoding is not passed through the parameter in Bamboo. There was a similar case before and adding an encoding parameter into <BAMBOO_INSTALL>/conf/wrapper.conf file seems to solve the problem. Here's the parameter that you need to add.

wrapper.java.additional.X=-Dfile.encoding=utf-8

Please bear in mind that the "X" is the number that is after the last number on the parameter passing on the same file, and please restart Bamboo Server after doing this. For more information please refer to this knowledge base article.

If it didn't help, you might need to add this parameter to the remote agent as well (inside <AGENT_HOME>/conf/wrapper.conf file). After making changes, you have to restart the remote agent just like the Bamboo Server.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events