Where are the settings for 'Questions for Confluence'

Jos van Reusel January 31, 2019

We're trying out 'Questions for Confluence' so I'm setting up access etc as per the quick start guide. I'm looking for the settings as mentioned here (and also linked here) but I'm unable to find them anywhere. From my Confluence main menu (left navbar) I'm able to go to settings (the gears), then I see 'General configuration' but that's it. On the right some Confluence settings are shown but I can not find the Questions specific stuff anywhere.  I've tried some other possible entries (like user, groups etc) but to no avail. Has this stuff been moved somewhere else or are the depricated...?

I'm using the 30 day trial license on Confluence cloud and I'm site admin. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jared Brenner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2019

Hi Jos,

Those instructions are for Confluence Server 2.6.  Here are the instructions for Confluence Cloud. Many of Atlassian's support pages have a toggle in the top right corner to switch between Cloud and Server, so you'll want to verify the product before reading the instructions.

Good luck!

1 vote
Jos van Reusel January 31, 2019

That was pretty silly of me. Beginners mistake. Thanks for setting me straight.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events