Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does it mean when a checkbox has a filled-in square instead of a checkmark?

Marks, Debra May 31, 2023

When I click on a client property at times the checkbox has a filled in square.  The second time I click on it, it becomes a checkmark.   For some items, if i leave it as a filled in square, it saves, then on refresh it disappears.  What does the filled in square indicate and is this a concern?Filled In Square Client Properties.png

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 4, 2023

@Marks, Debra welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Can you expound a bit more on where these checkboxes are? Are they on a page in Confluence, or part of a permission set? Is this specifically related to the Application Questions for Confluence? I am not familiar with the layout of the screenshot you have posted. More details would help us provide an answer.

Thanks!

Marks, Debra June 5, 2023

These are in the Dayforce Application, under System Admin>Client Properties.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2023

@Marks, Debra Dayforce is a Ceridian application, this is an Atlassian forum. You should contact Ceridian Support - https://www.ceridian.com/support.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events