WHEN does Questions Beta go Alpha

We really like the Questions plugin and look forward to installing it on our Confluence OnDemand site. What we would like to know is WHEN you are planning to go out of BETA? Two months, two years?

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hello Dagfinn - Confluence Questions 1.0 will be released in early 2014. We hope to have it available in OnDemand before then with pricing available for purchase.

Hello Dagfinn - just a note that Confluence Questions is out of beta. You can learn more about the product on atlassian.com.

By the way, Dagfinn, you mean "get released" not "go Alpha". An alpha occurs before beta, and is an experimental and often very unstable form not suitable for outsiders.

Yes, of course, that was my thinking... :)

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

77 views 1 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you