Using the Questions Macro how do i display and ask questions that are asked within a space?

Currently i observe

1) The macro does not provide an ability to select the space as well as the topics, so questions that are private to a space can not be displayed?

2) The ask question button of the macro does not automatically assign questions to a space or provide the ability to determine if a question global or in a space.

Is there a way to ask and display question private to a space?

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

This is a feature added to the last version of the Confluence Questions plugin. The user is asked to specify the Space a question should go to.

Additionally, every Space now has a Questions area of it's own. Questions asked there are automatically added to the correct Space.

You can administer the associated Spaces at any time.

carolyn french Community Champion Oct 23, 2015

I'm running across this as a problem actually. I want there to be the option NOT to associate the question to a space.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published 8 hours ago in Marketplace Apps

The 7 hacks of highly successful automation

...there's anything I've learnt from working, it's that people are lazy! No offense to anyone reading this, but it's true and we can all admit it. The easier you make something for someone, the more...

42 views 0 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you