Upgrade the forum macro from 3.5 to 5.8

Hi,

We have been upgraded from 3.5 to 5.8 - change of major release.
Now I have to cope with several macros.

1. We used the forum macro (chatterbox) as a news table
    1. each news was a child page
    2. therefore the forum macro listed the child pages sorted by date, with author, with a part of the text and number of replies
  2. With the 5.8 this macro seems not work - I receive the message that I need to upgrade the macro
    1. When searching for the forum macro I cannot display the child pages in a kind of table 
    2. I am searching for a similar feature but the Children macro also does not work

Any idea? Please find attached a

Thanks

Laura

1 answer

0 vote

There's quite a few questions here, and my knowledge isn't quite deep enough to be able to point you at all the things I think you need to look at here.

I would strongly recommend contacting Adaptavist support about this - the Bubbles Forum addon has gone through a lot of changes, and has effectively been retired in favour of Community Forums somewhere around Confluence 5.5, so I'd want to ask for advice and troubleshooting from the authors.  Start with http://www.adaptavist.com/w/about/contact-us/

In the interests of openness too - I work for Adaptavist.  I'm not particularly involved in the "Confluence Add-on" part of the business though, and the advice to contact us that I've given is what I'd say even if I were not working here.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Emilee Spencer
Published Friday in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: DeepAffects

Hello Atlassian Community! My name is Emilee, and I’m a Product Marketing Manager for the Marketplace team. Starting with this post, I'm kicking off a monthly series of Spotlights to highlight Ma...

56 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot