Task report macro options

Chris Mitchell November 20, 2019

Does anyone know how to stop the display of tasks in the task report macro if the due date is not added to the original action item?  

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Natalie Paramonova _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2019

Hi @Chris Mitchell ,

As far as I know, the Task Report macro can't be configured in such a way. You can do this with the help of apps. We develop Table Filter and Charts for Confluence. You can wrap the Task Report macro in the Table Filter macro and apply the filtration parameter: Due Date is not empty.

The Task Report macro:

2019-11-22_15h52_15.png

The Task Report macro wrapped in the Table Filter macro:

2019-11-22_15h52_48.png

0 votes
Jen December 18, 2020

Cloud.

Task Macro Report has option "completedate" - how does the completed date generate?  I would have assumed Confluence would have tracked that on the backend when the check box is clicked and updated reports accordingly - but in the below examples that doesn't seem to be happening.  

So my question is:  How to update a task with the completed date, within a new editor page?  (Note I do not know if this worked on the legacy editor, as I didn't realize it was a Task Report option.)

See Examples:  

1. Image One:  

• Meeting Minutes Table demonstrates two completed tasks.
  • Completed Task Report does not include completed tasks.  

completed.PNG

2.  Image Two:

• Meeting Minutes Table demonstrates two completed tasks.
  • Completed Tasks Report the four bolded tasks from above were checked off, and now they have disappeared.
  • Completed Tasks Report the two assigned tasks from "Meeting minutes table" were checked off and NEVER appeared on the Completed Tasks Report.

completed tasks are not updating to task report.PNG

Jen December 18, 2020

Yep - I missed it.  Selection in Macro "completed"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events