Search confluence database for JIRA reference

Маргарита
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 28, 2021

Good afternoon. Would love to get some help on how Confluence Pages and Issues are "linked" in JIRA. In the interface of both systems, the linking occurs using a macro, but in the Confluence database I cannot find the data on the links to JIRA, please help with the question. Thank you in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Joshua Sneed Contegix
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2021

Hi,

The jira issues macro data is stored in a couple places. The data in the macro is stored in the bodycontent table. It looks something like:

<p><ac:structured-macro ac:name="Jira"><ac:parameter ac:name="columns">key,summary,type,created,updated,due,assignee,reporter,priority,status,resolution</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="server">Jira Old</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="serverId">79f0263c-a3a5-323b-870c-aea1895cabeb</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="key">TST-1</ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro></p>

The plugin backing the macro lives elsewhere in the database and only converts/renders the above code block into something usable. The following links may give you something to go on.

Cheers!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events