Questions are not displayed on the Team Space Questions page

Yaacov Weingarten December 23, 2017

We created a Team Space, and one of the team members used the Questions menu item to ask a question. However, when we use the "Questions" link in the sidebar, the questions are not listed. So I created a new page that just contains the Questions List macro, and the questions appear on that page.

Why do they not appear in the Space-based Questions page?

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 30, 2018

If the team member used the Questions menu item while viewing the Team space the question should have been created in that space, and visible in the Questions menu item for the space. I created a Team space in a Confluence Cloud test instance and created a question there, it did appear in the sidebar menu's Questions as expected.

If you don't specify a space with the Questions List macro it will show questions from all spaces. When you look at the macro results, what space does it say the team member's question is in? in the following example the question is in the "123" space:

Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 2.05.10 PM.png

If you find that the questions are in the new Team space you created but are still not showing on the Questions link in the sidebar for the space, please let me know:

• Are you using Confluence Cloud or Server?
  • If you are using Confluence Server, what version of Confluence, and what version of the Questions plugin?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events