Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about content organization (menus and submenus)

Jules Perrelet August 3, 2020

Good evening,

I'm currently building a knowledge base for a large community of users. There will be thousands and thousands of tutorials host on my Confluence site, and I'd like to know what is the best way to make content organized and structured. For example, I'd like to create a category called "MS Office " which where there will be four submenus ("word", "excel", "sharepoint" and "access"). In each of this "child", there will be the tutorials.

Should I create a MS Office space in which I'll create a page ("Word" for example) with a lot of children pages ? Or is there another ways to do that ?

Note that I'll use Refined plugin to give my knowledge base a nice look.

Thank you !

Jules

1 answer

0 votes
Patrick Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 23, 2020

I would put it all in one space if possible and a page tree per application, e.g. MS Office, Confluence, whatever applications you are using.

If you use Jira Service Desk you can also connect a service desk to this space so that users easily find answers.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events