Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Including the Root page in a Page Tree macro

As the title says, is there any way to include the Root page in a Page Tree macro? It seems odd that you can't return to the Root page as it holds valuable information. Looked around and it seems like the answer is no, but I was hoping there might be a work around. Would prefer not to use a plug-in.

1 answer

I agree that the page root is useful data which should be able to be included.

I have not found a way to include it with the page tree macro or the child pages macro. The only way I have found to do this is to manually create a link to the root page above the page tree or child pages macro. 

If anyone else finds a way to include a tree starting with the root using a macro, I would be interested.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

112 views 1 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you