How to use an Issue Collector in a Jira Cloud Environment

Suzen Honeck February 26, 2018

I am an Admin of my project in a shared Jira cloud environment. I am not a Global Admin. I created an "Issue Collector" in my respective JIRA project successfully and want to add it to our shared Confluence cloud project space. I tried embedding the respective URL provided as part of the creation of the "Issue Collector" using the Confluence "HTML Include" macro in Confluence. However, when I click on the "Update" button my Confluence site it says "There was an error processing the request." and it will not Update.  Can you use Issue Collector on a Confluence Cloud? If yes, how? Thank you in advance for the help.

1 answer

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2018

The HTML Include macro will not work for this. That I know of there is no way to do this in Confluence Cloud. It is possible with the server version.

Robert Nordstrom December 28, 2018

Does it work with the HTML macro? I don't see an HTML Include macro in our version of Jira Cloud.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events