Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to sort by "Customer Requested Due Date"

Noam Guttman November 3, 2019

Hi,

I'm looking to write a short JQL query which will sort the JIRA tickets according to their "Customer Requested Due Date".

Currently it's sorted by the updated date: "project = PLATNEWPG AND issuetype = "New Feature" AND Labels = AX and status = new order by updateddate"

Best,

-Noam

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Crandell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2019

@Noam Guttman is this for Jira Service Desk? Is the customer requested due date a custom field you created? 

You may want to try using the due date field. 

@Stephen Crandell  It's for a confluence table with a JQL query for filtering JIRA tickets.

It is a customized field.

Stephen Crandell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2019

you Should be able to reference it just the same as you do in Jira. I would try the following in Jira and if it looks correct, then save it as a filter and reference that filter in the Confluence macro or copy/paste the actual filter query into the macro. 

project=PLANTEWPG and issuetype=“New Feature” and labels=AX and status=new ORDER BY “Customer Requested Due Date”

Like Noam Guttman likes this

@Stephen Crandell 

It works, thanks!

Stephen Crandell
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 3, 2019

@Noam Guttman @No problem. Glad I could help. If it worked please accept the answer

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events