How to add an entire Jira sprint to confluence?

Meghan McCarthy May 10, 2019

I'm creating a task list for my team, organized by their names and issues.

I am trying to embed several Jira issues at a time into Confluence using the Jira Issue Macro. I would really like to have Confluence automatically populate when new Jira issues are tagged to an individual. Is anyone aware of a way to do this?

Right now, I have to use the Jira Macro and search 1 issue at a time.

1 answer

0 votes
Tyler Brown
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2019

Hey Meghan,

To return more than one issue you will need to craft a query using JQL.

For example to search for all issues assigned to a specific user you would enter:

assignee = username

To search for multiple users you could use:

assignee in (username1, username2, ...)

The best way to craft a query if you are not familiar with JQL is to create your query in the basic format, switching to the Advanced view and then copy/pasting your search into the Jira Macro on the Confluence side.

Hope this helps,

Tyler

Meghan McCarthy May 10, 2019

Awesome - thanks Tyler. Does the Jira Macro have the ability to autopopulate when new Jira issues are created?

Tyler Brown
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2019

Hey Meghan,

Depending on how your search is crafted yes.

For example if you use the assignee search whenever a new issue is assigned to that user it will be automatically added to that list.

Tyler

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events