How to Change the color of Text of a Link (Hyper Link)

Muhammad Farhan October 10, 2019

Hello Experts,

How to Change the color of Text of a Link (Hyper Link) in Confluence as soon as I insert link the text color changed to Blue. Is there a way I can change the color after settings the link.

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deleted user October 10, 2019

Hi @Muhammad Farhan -

Have you tried this ?

- Be on a page in the space you are interested in making the color scheme change for hyperlinks (this reflects the color change only in that one space)

- Go to Space tools --> Look and Feel --> Color Scheme

- Under this Color Scheme, there is a color associated with 'Links' when you hover over the color tiles available as part of the scheme being used

- You should then be able to change the color on links

For making this change, globally, on the entire Confluence site, you should be a Confluence  site admin and be able to do the same through Confluence Administration.

Hope this helps!

-kalyani

Muhammad Farhan October 11, 2019

Thank You @[deleted] Yes I am able to change the colors but it changed the colors of all the links on Spaces n pages, is there any possibility that I can only change color of a specific links?

Thanks

Like Dave Maude likes this
David García
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 8, 2020

This settings change is great to change the color of links for the entire wiki space but not very beneficial when using an HTML macro with CSS. I have a dark background and the links blend in with the background because of the inability to change the link color for the page itself.

Is there a way to change the hyperlink color within a page itself vs changing the color schema for the entire wiki space?

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events