How is an Atlassian employee's reputation calculated?

MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2015

I was surprised to see a newish Atlassian employee's reputation increase steadily over six months with only 2 answers, no votes and no questions. Is there another factor that is special for Atlassian employees? This question is not about the specific user of course.

~Matt

2015-08-12 01.06.09 pm.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2015

Doh! That first image is a static image for people who have not answered anything

0 votes
MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 13, 2015

Never mind. Looks like it was either some setting cached for me or the reputation got recalculated. Today's graph looks is shown below. Still looks wrong somehow (too linear) but shrug

2015-08-13 08.26.54 am.png

MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 13, 2015

@Michael Ngangom [Atlassian] any idea?

michael_ngangom
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 13, 2015

@Matt Doar [ServiceRocket] No Idea. Must be some kinda error. The only rational reason I can see here is that the Y-axis is the points and the X-axis is wrongly calculated - it should have been from today or Yesterday.

MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 14, 2015

Yeah, sounds like a bug to me!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events