Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do we add a table in an empty Expand?

I have created an Expand macro and try to copy and paste the table inside another Expand macro but it doesn't work. Also, tried to create an empty table and it does not work, either. The table kept being added outside the Expand.

It was the old format that someone who is not here anymore had created it. I can't make it work that way. Need help! Thanks!

Kany

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Diego Atlassian Team Oct 29, 2019

Hello there, @Kanyarat Ferguson ! Great to have a new face here in the community. I hope you have a nice experience here.

I was unable to replicate the issue, in both New Editor (Fabric Editor) and Old Editor (tinyMCE). Here are two videos showing it:

New Editor:

NewEditorExpand.gif

Old Editor:

OldEditorExpand.gif

With this in mind, I would like to suggest you try:

1. Doing the same with another browser
  2. Check if the issue is still present in incognito mode
  3. Check if this also affects other users

Also, could you clarify if this issue is present even with new pages created by yourself, Kanyarat?

Let us hear from you. Looking forward to the outcome of these tests!

Sorry. When I was trying to fix the problem, I did many clicks through to find that I could leave a question. I did not find the way back to check this answer until today that I am trying to search for something with the new confluence updates. 

The problem are solved. I could copy and paste the table inside the Expand with no problem now. I did not know why I had a hard time doing that before. 

Thank you very much for your answer!

Like Diego likes this
Diego Atlassian Team Dec 10, 2019

Hey there, @Kanyarat Ferguson ! It is great to hear that you are able to copy the tables. Also, thanks for explaining the situation even after it has been solved.

Come collaborate in the community sometime in the future!

Like Kanyarat Ferguson likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Jira Service Desk

Calling all Insight users, we need your help!

Hello Insight users,  As part of our (Mindville's) acquisition by Atlassian, our training team is looking to build some new Insight training materials. It would really helpful if you can ...

55 views 0 0
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you