Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help I lost all credentials/badges etc in the Atlassian community

Robert Nadon October 31, 2019

My ID somehow got reset to a new user.  I lost all my privileges, badges, etc.  and now show up as "I am new here"  :-(

Did anyone else experience this?   Is there a way I can get back all my old questions and watches?

2 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Petr Vaníček
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2019

Hi,

are you sure you are using same account? 

rnadon November 4, 2019

Yes it was the same email address, but it is back today.   Actually it is not.  This reply has the history.  There must somehow be two different IDs with the same email.

rnadon November 4, 2019

It is happening again actually.  It says I'm new here.  I have been apart for years.  Ugh.  Both the RN above and this one with the pic are different IDs same email/login, and both lost credentials.   

0 votes
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 12, 2022

@Robert Nadon I know this is an old post but we can fix this for you! Check out this article for a starting point if it's still an issue. 

Robert Nadon May 13, 2022

Yeah Having multiple names for the same ID was never the problem.  I really do not care what "name" it shows.   I just do not want to start over losing all my points.  

The problem I have now is that everytime I change jobs my email id changes and everything must get moved from the old ID to the new one.  Not sure if this is fixable, but I have the routine down now.  

To be honest, I rarely visit the community anymore, it's not like it used to be.

All good, thanks for the reply.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events