Confluence - who receives email notification?

Jay December 13, 2018

We have about 50 users. How can I make sure everyone is receiving notifications when a question is asked?

2 answers

0 votes
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2018

Hi @Jay - I totally agree with @Bastian Stehmann - another idea would be to integrate Questions on your dashboard and/or on every Space starting page. Make questions present for everyone :)

0 votes
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2018

Hi @Jay,

I don't think, that you can make sure that everyone receives the notification by an administrative setting.  If your users do not look at the questions, this is more a cultural problem, that you want to try with software. And this usally does not work good.

In my opionon there are two ways to achieve what you want, but both includes your users.

* Every of your users can use the "Watch All" Function and will then be notified of new questions.

* Or you tell your users, that they should have a look at the questions regularly. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events