Confluence Server App Google Analytics

Mustafa Abusalah November 20, 2018

How can I get Google Analytics to work on Confluence Server App?

Any idea, if that is possible?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 22, 2018

Hi Mustafa,

It is indeed possible! There are many Marketplace add-ons that can help with that.

Have a look at our current list of add-ons that support Analytics.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Shannon

Mustafa Abusalah November 22, 2018

Thank you Shannon, I'm using already Google Analytics, I embedded it in the web template. But I don't know how to do that for the app. Any reading material?

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 22, 2018

Mustafa, 

I see - you are referring to the mobile app? 

What exactly are you looking to do with the app in relation to Google Analytics? There aren't any features within our app for that since the integration isn't ours, but perhaps there is another solution for what you need to do.

Regards,

Shannon

Mustafa Abusalah November 22, 2018

Yes, it is important to identify traffic coming from the Confluence server mobile app. But we can't get hold of anything to track the users.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
November 29, 2018

Hi Mustafa,

Thank you for confirming that.

I've raised a feature request below for this. I don't know for sure if there's anything we can add within the app but please watch this request for any updates.

You can also comment there with your use case, and vote on the issue in order to show your support.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events