Confluence Questions list only 20 questions per topic

darcfinn June 4, 2015

When listing all questions for a topic we only see 20 items under "Recent" and 10 intems under "Popular". There is no paging or possibility to get the full list of 45 questions out. 

How can we enable such paging or is there some other way of browsing all questions related to a single topic?

We are currently running Confluence 5.4.1 and Questions 2.0.10.

image2015-6-4 13:40:50.png

1 answer

0 votes
Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 7, 2015

This should work conceptually - the expected behavior is 'infinite scrolling' plus a 'show more' link, as implemented via these issues in Confluence Questions 1.0.x already:

You can verify this with the Recent tab of the confluence-questions topic on this very site for example, which offers 'infinite scrolling' at first, and a 'show more' link thereafter for me just fine - there are two related open issues though:

The latter in particular, while reported against the topics page, might easily imply that this could happen for the question lists as well, given that it likely uses the same JavaScript implementation for this behavior:

I have a 1080p monitor set up vertically (portrait) instead of horizontal (landscape). When I view the "Topics" page, it shows me the first 15-20 topics and stops. On a landscape monitor, I could then scroll down and more topics would auto-populate (to a certain limit before a "show more" button appears).

On the vertical monitor, I can't scroll down since the entire page fits onto my monitor, thus I can never activate the auto-population scrolling function to see the rest of the topics.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events