Can I globally remove the Questions link in the sidebar?

We do not want to allow users to 'ask a question' in spaces...only globally. I globally removed the 'Ask question in space' dropdown (by hiding it via the stylesheet) and the 'Ask a question' option in the Create dialog (by disabling the Blueprint), but I cannot determine how to globally remove the Questions option/link from the sidebar. 

I know it can be hiddent one space at a time but we have 50+ spaces, not to mention I don't want to have to remember to remove it every time a new space is created.  I want to either globally hide it OR change the URL associated with it to point to the same location as the Questions link header banner.

1 answer

1 accepted

Figured this out using this post as reference.

/* Hide Questions link in sidebar*/  
.cq-space-sidebar-link    
{    
    display:none !important;    
}

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

371 views 4 10
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you