Browse for files does not work in Attachment Makro anymore

Christian Drunkemühle December 13, 2021

The Attachment Makro is able to get files via drag and drop and browse for files.
But since today the browse for files is not working anymore.
Click on it and nothing happens.

What is wrong here?

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2021

@Christian Drunkemühle welcome to the Atlassian community.

I see that you are on server.  Have they recently updated your server instance?  Have you tried clearing your browsers cache or using a different browser?  Have you installed any new browsers plugins?

Christian Drunkemühle December 14, 2021

Hi Brant,

It also did not help to 
clear my browser cache (Edge) and to use a different Browser (I checked separately in Firefox).
Unfortunately I have no information about an update about the server instance. 
best regards, Christian

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2021

@Christian Drunkemühle are others having the same issue?  Have you let your confluence administrator know about the issue so they can check the server logs?

Jeremey Peck December 14, 2021

We use cloud and are experiencing the same issue.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 15, 2021

@Jeremey Peck - I was able to check my cloud instances and am not having that issue, have you cleared your cache and what browser are you using?

@Christian Drunkemühle Were you able to check with your admin?  Any headway on resolving the issue?

Christian Drunkemühle December 15, 2021

Our admin did not change anything. Maybe the change is caused by a library using log4j?

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 16, 2021

@Christian Drunkemühle Are you the only user having this issue or are all users suffering from the same issue?  

Christian Drunkemühle December 17, 2021

No, the issue happened to other colleagues too.

But now it is working again and I have no idea why
however, thank you for your support.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events