Original Story Points

the column is coming blank for me always, how to do the baseline?

2 answers

To set the "Original Story Points" in Portfolio, you can either manually populate the column or you can Set Targets

When you hover over an item in the Scope tab of a Plan, you will see a checkbox (this is the same checkbox you can use to exclude an item from the Plan). If you check that, another set of menus appears next to Scope at the top of the scope list. Click the one that says Set Targets. Set Original Story Points from Current allows you to populate the Original Story Points column with what is currently in the Story Points column. 

This also allows you to view the Target Schedule under the Schedule menu next to the calculate button.

Story Points Column will populate from the hierarchy in JIRA plus the points listed in the Story Points Column. 

Hope that helps! 

I think is up to you.  The column is inside Portfolio, and I don't think will come to Portfolio any value from JIRA.  

Errata Corrige:  just tried on a Time based Plan and it works. I'm wondering about the story points now....

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jun 26, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

New Portfolio for Jira Getting Started Guide

We've just launched a brand new guide to help you get started with Portfolio for Jira.  This guide is a companion piece to our new demo. The guide walks you through use-cases, best practices an...

246 views 7 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you