The Opsgenie provider was retired by Hashicorp because nobody was willing to own it. The Pagerduty provider for Terraform is massively popular and well maintained and it would be nice to have the same manageability features for Opsgenie. I've asked this question before directly to opsgenie support, but I want to increase visibility to the whole Atlassian community.
See the below github issue for more information:
This Terraform provider is scheduled to be archived on September 27th, 2018. HashiCorp may archive providers when they have insufficient activity to maintain them at a level consistent with our open source guidelines and community expectations.
What does archiving mean?
- The code repository and all commit, issue, and PR history will still be available.
- Existing released binaries will remain available on the releases site and available to
- Documentation for the provider will remain on the Terraform website.
- Issues and pull requests are not being monitored, merged, or added.
- No new releases will be published.
- Nightly acceptance tests may not be run.
We’re excited to announce the latest enhancement to Opsgenie’s Incident Investigation view. Now when an incident occurs users can select the previous stable deployment, and begin the redeployment pro...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events