The Opsgenie provider was retired by Hashicorp because nobody was willing to own it. The Pagerduty provider for Terraform is massively popular and well maintained and it would be nice to have the same manageability features for Opsgenie. I've asked this question before directly to opsgenie support, but I want to increase visibility to the whole Atlassian community.
See the below github issue for more information:
This Terraform provider is scheduled to be archived on September 27th, 2018. HashiCorp may archive providers when they have insufficient activity to maintain them at a level consistent with our open source guidelines and community expectations.
What does archiving mean?
- The code repository and all commit, issue, and PR history will still be available.
- Existing released binaries will remain available on the releases site and available to
- Documentation for the provider will remain on the Terraform website.
- Issues and pull requests are not being monitored, merged, or added.
- No new releases will be published.
- Nightly acceptance tests may not be run.
We know that great teams require amazing project management chops. It's no surprise that great teams who use Jira have strong project managers, effective workflows, and secrets that bring planning ...