Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey , please let me know if you can help me with this. (...

Usha January 4, 2024

teamsops.pngops2.pngteamsversion.png

Hey @John M , please let me know if you can help me with this. (Apologies posting here)

I am facing issue getting alerts in Teams.

I have completed the integration (says successful as in image) but still unable to see alert posts from Opsgenie.

Attached pics above - Integration , Alert config for teams & MS Teams version

Please let me know if I am missing something & any further information required.

1 answer

1 vote
John M
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 5, 2024

Hi @Usha 

One common reason for alerts not being sent to MS teams is that the integration is assigned to a team but the alert is not. If the integration is a team-based integration (assigned to a team) it will only send alerts where the owner team matches. 

Usha January 6, 2024

Thank you @John M  for the quick response. Please correct my understanding I need to ensure the all the team members of the team channel match the team members of the selected team in Opsgenie.? is it ok if the MS team has additional members apart from the required team?teamo.png

John M
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2024

Hi @Usha - The team members can be different, but the alerts need to be assigned to the same team as the integration. 

Here the alert's team: 

2024-01-08_15-19-09.png

Must match the integration's assigned team:

2024-01-08_15-18-33.png

Like Usha likes this
Usha March 6, 2024

Thank you very much @John M . Appreciate your help!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events