It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Confluence Cloud app - Opsgenie Incident Timeline EU - how to get it working? Edited

I can't figure out how to use the Opsgenie Incident Timeline EU app for Confluence Cloud.

How to use it?

Where do I fint the Incident Id?

Using Confluence Cloud and Opsgenie EU.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221312/opsgenie-incident-timeline-eu?hosting=cloud&tab=support

1 answer

0 votes
Kate_Clavet Atlassian Team Dec 09, 2019

Hi! @Pål F. Kristiansen Did you purchase Opsgenie from Opsgenie.com or did you purchase it from the Confluence Admin Panel? 

Thanks,
Kate 

opsgenie.com

Is it possible to buy opsgenie from the Confluence Admin Panel? Is there a difference?

Kate_Clavet Atlassian Team Dec 10, 2019

If you purchased Opsgenie from Opsgenie.com then the Opsgenie+Confluence integration won't work for you at this time. This is due to the way that your information is set up on the back end. We are working to make this available for all customers. Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Opsgenie

What's New in Opsgenie? Rollup of January 2019

It's that time again, January flew by. But as usual we've got some fun updates for you.  Incident Details Updates  We've enhanced the incident details view so that you can ea...

318 views 0 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you