Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access opsgenie account

kmar_benabdallah July 18, 2023

Dear community, 

We have created an opsgenie trial account and our trial ended. We thought that there is a free plan to use to continue our testing. We're planning anyways to purchase a plan but currently we are not able to login to the created account (forgot password not sending any emails). There is an issue opening support cases as well in https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/

Can someone please help ? 

Thanks !

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Egor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 18, 2023

Greetings and thanks for reaching out to Atlassian Community! 

May I ask you please to specify what is your Opsgenie URL, so I can validate it from our side and set you back to trial, so you can log in and provide you with the further steps? 

Thanks,
Egor

Hi @Egor 

Thanks for the quick follow-up !
Here's our opsgenie URL: https://limehome.app.opsgenie.com/ 

Would the trial be available again for 14 days or should we purchase directly a plan ? 

Per the pricing page for opsgenie I can see a free plan but maybe I've misunderstood that ? 

Thanks for your support !

Egor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 18, 2023

Hey Kmar,

Thanks, I just changed your plan to trial till the 1st of August. At the moment, there are only 5 users available to access your account, as a free page is allowing only 5 users, so other users were disabled. 

You can have a free plan as well, but you have to remove all of the users and leave only 5 users that you want to keep. 

Here's a list of users that have access and can reactivate your account:

Andrea; 
Azadeh; 
Issam;
Paradise;
Saif. 

Please let me know if you were able to regain access. 

Best Regards,
Egor

Hey Egor, 

From my side I can't still access the account, maybe because I'm not part of the 5 you have kept. 

If it's case can you please update the user by removing Azadeh and keeping my name instead: Kmar. 

I'm still using the "Forgot password" but not receiving emails. 

Thanks !

Egor
Atlassian Team
July 18, 2023

Hey Kmar,

That is correct, only mentioned 5 users are able to access your Opsgenie account at the moment. 

What you have to do is to ask someone from the mentioned list to access your Opsgenie account and reactivate your user. In that case, you should be able to access the instance using your old password. 

Thank you,

Egor

kmar_benabdallah July 20, 2023

Thanks Egor for your assistance, I was able to access the account. 

Have a great day !

Like Egor likes this
kmar_benabdallah August 17, 2023

Hey @Egor , I hope you're doing well !

I have just upgraded our Opsgenie account:  https://limehome.app.opsgenie.com/ from free (5 users) to Essentials (with 1 user, my user: kmar.benabdallah@limehome.com).

I then received an email that my opsgenie account was disabled, can you please unblock us by selecting me as the main user to use Opsgenie. 

Currently we limited the users to 1 so that I can setup the integrations, then we'll add more users.

Thanks for your support.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events