Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join Opsgenie's 2020 Summit Badge Scavenger Hunt Challenge!

44 comments

Melissa P April 8, 2020

Thank you!  How do we contact you with our shipping address (for whenever in the future, one day it will be a cool surprise!)

Like # people like this
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 8, 2020

Great question! I'm going to be reaching out to each of you via email and requesting that information :) 

Like # people like this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2020

AAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!  Twitter won’t un-suspend my account and won’t give a reason why it was suspended in the first place!?!?!?!

@Kate Clavet -can we work out an alternate plan?

Andrew Laden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2020

Hey. Whatever happened with this. Anyone get thier OpsGenie Swag?

Like # people like this
Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2020

Nothing here

Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 11, 2020

@Andrew Laden @Jeff Tillett I posted an update on April 8 that unfortunately due to the office closure around COVID-19 I'm unable to get into the office and access the swag for shipping out. At the time I was hoping it would be a brief office hiatus. Currently all Atlassian offices are still closed.

I had ordered this swag special for this particular event so instead of being at the warehouse like usual it was delivered to me at my office. 

Once I'm able to get back in that will be the first thing I do, you have my word! I'm even working on incorporating a special surprise in each as a thank you for having to wait so long! 

Best,

Kate 

Like # people like this
Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 12, 2020

Thanks @Kate Clavet for your update!

I look forward to :)
Pavel

Andrew Laden
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 13, 2020

Thanks @Kate Clavet I must have missed that update. 

Stay safe and healthy.

Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
September 9, 2020

Hi all! Great news, I'm going to be able to collect my belongings from the office this week. Thus, I will be emailing each of you to get your shipping details. So glad to finally be able to get these to you all! Thanks for your patience! :) 

Like # people like this
summer.hogan October 8, 2020

Hi @Kate Clavet - I have not received a package from you. Please let me know if you sent it. Like many others, I don't trust the USPS anymore. 

Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
October 8, 2020

Hi @summer.hogan they were just picked up by FedEx. I emailed you the tracking just now to your email address! Sorry for the delay! 

Best,
Kate

Like Pavel Junek likes this
summer.hogan October 8, 2020

Thanks @Kate Clavet ! You rock! 

Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
October 13, 2020

Hi there! Yet another follow-up from me 🙈 If you are located in the United States, your package has shipped. If you are located outside the United States the labels have been created and should be shipped out this week. Emails with tracking numbers are in-progress. :) 

Also, please lookout for a second package, I have sent you each something extra as a thank you for your participation and patience while we navigated this weird time 💗

Best,

Kate 

Like # people like this
scott_boisvert
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 13, 2020

Got mine the other day. THANK YOU!

20201012_130320.jpg

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 13, 2020

@Kate Clavet you are the absolute best!! Thanks again for doing this!  I'm super excited and I can't wait for this to arrive!

Like Kate Clavet likes this
summer.hogan October 13, 2020

@Kate Clavet - thanks so much for the mug! I love it! 

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 13, 2020

Thanks @Kate Clavet for taking care! 🤗 

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 2, 2020

Mine arrived today! 😊 thanks @Kate Clavet 💙

B2A1E97E-FBA0-4AE4-B8DB-66A1C88626D0.jpeg

Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
November 2, 2020

Yay! So glad @nina_schmidt :) 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events