Calendar in Global policies, week starting on Sunday (not Monday as per ISO-standard)

OpsGenie March 16, 2021

The Calendar in OpsGenie when configuring maintenance windows is starting with Sunday. In my opinion making the calendar confusing and open to human error. While one might have personal opinions on the original start day of the week, I argue that in a professional context, the week universally starts on mondays as stated by ISO and used by most if not all other systems.

"A precise date is specified by the ISO week-numbering year in the format YYYY, a week number in the format ww prefixed by the letter 'W', and the weekday number, a digit d from 1 through 7, beginning with Monday and ending with Sunday "

Feature change request required to allow this to be changed. I argue. Anyone have a different view (or is there a setting that can change this that i have missed?)

Calender.PNG

2 comments

OpsGenie March 19, 2021

Confirmed that option to change starting-day of the week is not available, feature request raised.

Alex
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 11, 2024

I can't find this setting, is it still missing?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events