Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

✨ Your Premium guide to Team '23

Premium_Guide_Team23.jpeg

🔍 Searching for a better way to support your teams as they scale? Look no further – we’ve hand-picked the perfect Team '23 agenda just for you!

Listed below Team '23 sessions and training on how ✨Jira Software Premium and ✨Confluence Premium equips admins and their teams with the right tools for effective collaboration and communication at scale.

Join us in Las Vegas or tune in digitally! ➡️ Register for Team '23

Watch & Learn: Jira Software Premium

You can find all the sessions and trainings below on the Team '23 website.

🎤 Session

Expo theater

To find the right Atlassian tools for connecting strategy and execution, watch 5 stand-out differences between Jira Align and Advanced Roadmaps with Tracy Walton (Isos Technology).

🎤 Session

Expo theater

To learn how Jira Software and Confluence provides the right foundations to support growing agile teams, watch Don't Bother Scaling, Unless… with Jon Kern (The Adaptavist Group).

🎤 Session

Breakout

Available on-demand April 25

For best practices on how to efficiently manage large Jira instances, watch Tame the data chaos: tips to automate, clean, and scale your Jira instance with Kelsey LaMastres (Appfire) and Amelie Winkler (Appfire).

🎓 Training

In-person

For hands-on learning on how to plan, track, and report on projects across multiple teams, sign up for Planning with Advanced Roadmaps with Atlassian University.

🎓 Training

In-person

For hands-on learning on how to manage and configure company-managed projects in Jira Software, sign up for Managing Jira Projects with Atlassian University.

Watch & Learn: Confluence Premium

You can find all the sessions and trainings below on the Team '23 website.

🎤 Session

Breakout

To learn how to a create a Confluence site that’s easy to navigate, productivity boosting, and scalable, grab a seat at The subtle art of not building an awful Confluence site with Shaziya Tambawala (Atlassian) and Gabby Williams (Atlassian).

🎤 Session

Demo

To learn how automation on Confluence Premium brings team collaboration to new levels, watch Discover the power of automation for Confluence with Sheerine Baucum (Atlassian).

🎤 Session

On-demand

To reduce disjointed work, increase speed to market, and create more powerful outcomes, watch Chaos to collaboration: Bringing cross-functional teams together with Confluence with Brittany Sudlow (Atlassian) and Jena Pender (Atlassian).

🎤 Session

On-demand

To learn how Confluence scales with you as your organization grows and business needs become more complex, watch Choosing the right Confluence plan with Rahim Damji (Atlassian).

🎓 Training

In-person

For hands-on learning on how to structure content, clean up and maintain content, and control user access, sign up for Managing Confluence Spaces with Atlassian University.

But first, register for Team '23!

To access all of the awesome sessions and training above, be sure to register and claim your spot in-person or digitally at Team '23.

➡️ Register for Team '23

2 comments

Comment

Ditte Simard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2023

Thank you for sharing!  Do you know when the official day/time is going to be set for all the sessions?  I would like to create an agenda for myself.  :)  (I will probably triple-book myself but that is a good problem to have, lol)

Carol Jang
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 28, 2023

@Ditte Simard thank you for your interest! The in-person sessions will take place on Day 2 (Apr 19) and Day 3 (Apr 20) between 9am - 5pm PDT. I don't believe the exact day/time for each session have been announced yet. Be sure to register for Team '23 so you can receive event updates! In the meantime, the general agenda for Team '23 can be found here: https://events.atlassian.com/team23/why-attend

I hope this helps! 🙂

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events