Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who's going to Summit 2013 and want's to hook up to see San Francisco!

Wilfried Bastiaansen June 5, 2013

So I'm going to the Atlassian Summit 2013 !!!!! Yeahhhhhh !!!!!!!!

Flight booked, check!
Hotel booked, check!
Atlassian Tickets, Almost!

So I'll be there!

I've got 2,5 extra days in San Fransisco to actually take a look at San Francisco. I'm flying 5.460 miles to this Summit, so I'll beter take advantage of it while I'm there!

So who's also interested in taking a better look at San Francisco? Or... who might be interested to take me (and other attendees) on a Quick San Francisco tour?

Maybe, if the guys at Atlassian let us, we can get a tour at their office? If we ask nicely :-)

Well, I'm going to take a better look at San Francisco so if you want to join, just let me know!

Kind regards,

Theo

4 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Wilfried Bastiaansen June 12, 2013

Flight, check!
Hotel, check!
ESTA, check!
Summit Tickets, check!

Guided tour in the Atlassian Building....... I hope some of the Atlassian guys are reading this :-)

So who else is going?

0 votes
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2013

We are a block from Atlassian on Folsom St - and happy to help you with any local SF tips or tricks or show you around.

Our whole team will also be in town for it -so open offer.

ellen@appfusions.com

0 votes
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2013

I'll probably go! If I go you can count me in :-)

0 votes

Great! Christian!

Und Christian, wir können auch deutsch reden wann du wist :-) LOL

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 12, 2013

Booked the flight:-)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events