What is the theme of Bash '23?

David Wuth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2023

Anyone know what the theme of Bash '23 will be?

3 answers

Suggest an answer

6 votes
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2023

Pirate Mutiny... gaaarrrrrr!!!!!
🏴‍☠️🦜

alan-tudyk-garr.gif

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2023

Yes, this!

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 5, 2023

All signs point to the Jolly Roger. 🏴‍☠️

Like # people like this
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 6, 2023

Can I suggest space pirates?

Like # people like this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 6, 2023

@Peter Van de Voorde : 💯⭐️👏👾🚀

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 6, 2023

So much to choose from if Pirates is the theme...

giphy

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 6, 2023

A lot of us are staying at Treasure Island... ⚓️

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 6, 2023

I just noticed @Mark Cruth posted about his State of Teams Roadshow! In it, they ran a Pirate Ship exercise during their presentations. Coincidence? I think not! 🤣

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 6, 2023

We also @Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ to throw in his two cents on Pirate Metrics!

Like Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ likes this
Mark Cruth
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2023

I would totally get behind a pirate theme!

pirate.jpeg

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 7, 2023

@Dave Liao At least you are learning from my book!

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 7, 2023

AARRR

0 votes
Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 23, 2023

All details with playlist you can find in this article 💃🏻

0 votes
Ditte Simard
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 6, 2023

I haven't heard what the official theme is but if I had MY choice... I would want the theme to be "James Cameron Movies".  We can all dress up as the Navi and make puns about avatars.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events