We’re only days away from Team '22!

team22.png

You won’t want to miss this!

The global conference for teamwork kicks off in just a few days. Sign up now and join us either in-person in Las Vegas, or get free access to the digital platform to catch the keynotes.

04-10-19 Atlassian19_184.jpg

Opening Keynote: Culture eats strategy for breakfast

Join Co-Founders, Co-CEOs Mike Cannon-Brookes and Scott Farquhar as they discuss why enabling effective teamwork has become the critical enterprise need of our time. This talk covers how the Atlassian platform helps customers navigate both digital and cultural transformations by unifying work across organizations while transcending physical locations, organizational functions, and traditional processes. Although most companies recognize the need for digital transformation - we find that there's one thing that is often overlooked. And that is, how to create the right culture for high-performing teams to thrive and be successful. What we've known to be true is that, "culture eats strategy for breakfast.

dgdfg.png

Register now and be the first to:

• Hear Atlassian product announcements and how we’re innovating for teams like yours
  • Learn about ways you can improve teamwork and deliver quality results faster
  • Get tips on how you can build stronger teams in a remote and hybrid world
  • Explore ways to digitally transform your organization

sfdsdf.png

We want to know—how will you be joining us (whether in-person, online, or local viewing party) and what are you looking forward to the most?

5 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2022

Thanks @Sharon Tan!  Looking forward to being there for this!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2022

Thanks for sharing this post, @Sharon Tan ! I have registered for the Digital Experience already and unfortunately, I will be missing the in-person experience and the chance to meet my fellow community leaders! :-( 

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2022

I'll be joining in-person and can't wait to meet everyone. ☺️

I'm excited for EVERYTHING!

Like G subramanyam likes this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2022

🔜

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 4, 2022

Hi @Sharon Tan can't wait to listen to the productive talks and demo's.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events