Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Talks - Open DevOps starts October 26!

TeamTalks_OneLine_Blue@2x.png

Starting next week, join us along with our partners for a digital series, Team Talks: Open DevOps. Dive into the DevOps world and discover how to use integrated tools to ship better software, faster than ever before.

Get the inside scoop on ways to improve your toolchains and DevOps practices straight from the experts. Walk through detailed reference architectures, demos, and more to understand how Open DevOps can help you ship faster while staying coordinated.

Join the Atlassian team and partners Split, Snyk, and Mabl for jam-packed 30-minute sessions, running weekly —all for free!

• Week 1: Introduction to Atlassian Open DevOps

• Week 2: Effective DevOps pipelines with Atlassian and AWS

• Week 3: Protect your code from exploits and vulnerabilities with Snyk integration within Bitbucket Cloud

• Week 4: How Pac-Man taught me to love progressive delivery

• Week 5: How automated testing enables DevOps

The series starts on October 26. Register now

4 comments

Comment

Fabrizio Galletti _Getconnected_ October 20, 2021

Hi, very interestin series. The current link send me to itsm world tour event. Am I missing something?

Like # people like this
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 20, 2021

Same here @Fabrizio Galletti _Getconnected_ , perhaps a little error @Bridget ? :)

A little google makes me think this is the correct link 

https://events.atlassian.com/teamtalks_open_devops

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 23, 2021

This looks very interesting thanks for sharing @Bridget!

Also, thank you @Dirk Ronsmans for the corrected link!

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 25, 2021

Thanks y'all! Correct link here

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events