cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team '24

Evan Fishman - Rallybetter_com
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 15, 2024

I have been seeing everyone's post from Team '24. Pretty bummed I could not attend in person.

How was it for you guys on here? What are your thoughts on ROVO?

4 comments

Comment

Ojelola Ojelabi October 15, 2024

I could not attend too, but from what I have seen online, it was epic.

Like # people like this
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 15, 2024

It definitely was @Ojelola Ojelabi 

Becky Brooks - Visor for Jira
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2024

They teased ROVO at Team '24. It became generally available 6 days ago. So, you can still check it out and the sessions from Team are generally available on Atlassian's YouTube. 

https://www.atlassian.com/software/rovo

For me, Team '24 is a lot about community. Atlassian has done a tremendous job cultivating an altruistic community of people that really want to help. So, bringing that online community IRL is powerful. If you have FOMO about not attending, I encourage you to get involved with your local Atlassian group and/or the online community. You'll meet people there that will enrich your experience next year in Anaheim.

(Total aside: Anaheim is new location for Team; it's no longer in Vegas. I'm hoping they have No Doubt as the closing Bash band, as that's No Doubt's hometown.)

Like # people like this
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 15, 2024

Thanks for the updates @Becky Brooks - Visor for Jira

Getting more involved with the community IRL and online is something I plan on doing more. 

Sarp Egemen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2024

Hey hey hey! 

I was there, and it was incredible! 🤩 It was my first Team event, but it was more than enough to charm me with the Atlassian world. I also had the chance to get certified on the first day and had the opportunity to discuss each product with the team. A special thanks to Ian and @Caterina Curti for helping me with Forge development and the Marketplace, and to @Ree Kent  and @Joanna Thurmann , the heroes behind Atlassian University, to whom I owe my knowledge thanks to their meticulously crafted courses.

There were also lots of keynotes, supersessions, and breakouts. My favorite was the founder’s keynote, followed by the breakout for a deep dive into Compass. 

I discovered new apps and deepened my knowledge of Atlassian products. I loved Rovo with its coding and reviewer agents—this will totally change the way we work. Rovo feels like our new team member! But it’s not just Rovo; Atlassian Guard for security and Atlassian Analytics the dream for the report/chart lovers among us. 

And the SWAG—oh my god! I wasn’t sure if I’d have to pay extra for my baggage at the airport. They gave out tons of swag: backpacks, tote bags, mugs, wireless chargers, badges, pens, and even a vintage manual camera with the Rovo logo on it (which I found funny since Rovo is an AI, and its logo is on an old film camera). 

All in all, it was MAGNIFICENT. I wish it had been at least a week instead of just 3 days. I already miss the hype in the expo hall, and the delicious food they offered. 

It was great luck that the event was in Europe, making flights more affordable. I really hope I can participate in the next one in April in California. I’ve never been to the U.S. and would love to go, especially to attend such a great event again. 

Fingers crossed that the financials work out so I can make it to the States!

If anyone can go, I highly recommend it!

Like # people like this
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 15, 2024

I mean having the ROVO logo on a vintage camera does sound funny 😂 @Sarp Egemen .

Glad you had a swell time. We should plan to meet up in April. 

Caterina Curti
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 15, 2024

It's been great to meet you in Barcelona! Thanks heaps for the write-up and mention!
We'll be in touch!

Andreas Springer _Actonic_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2024

I can only agree with everything that has been said. These events are awesome and it's all about the people. But, they are also exhausting as hell, make no mistake. 😅 But I'm still very much looking forward to Anaheim already.

Rovo looks reeeeeally interesting. It will be very exciting to try it out!

I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 15, 2024

I am mentally preparing for the exhaustion already lol @Andreas Springer _Actonic_  😂 still looking forward to it though. 

Yeah, looking to try ROVO out with the Rally team too. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events