Team '23 registration is now open!

CSD-2151-Team-23---Static-Email-Hero---Design-.png

G’day Community members and leaders,

It’s the most magical time of the year… because Team ‘23 registration is 🎉 LIVE! You don’t want to miss our largest event ever, join us live in Las Vegas on April 18–20, 2023 or get access to digital content for free.

Team is not your average user conference — check out what past attendees have said about their experience:

Apr6_2.jpeg

Best event experience I've had in years. Atlassian's culture comes through in the event. The positivity and energy is infectious. I can't wait for next year!”

Apr6_4.jpeg

“Meeting with app vendors to discover new capabilities and hearing from real users like me who have adapted Atlassian products to novel use cases really helps me to reignite my passion for Atlassian products.”

16AD7331-8078-4721-9731-26E73AC564A3_1_201_a.jpeg

“Great atmosphere, friendly people, exciting products, good food, and great energy! Team is both a vacation from day-to-day work activities and the perfect opportunity to realign your idea of what is possible.”

Apr6_5.jpeg

Join us at Team '23 to unleash the potential of your team so you can make the impossible, possible. Register now to get over 50% off your in-person pass or join us digitally for free.

Save your spot

P.S. — Look for Community on the expo floor with Atlassian University — and enjoy additional super-fan and group discounts when you add live, hands-on training. You’ll learn how to use Atlassian tools to collaborate effortlessly across teams, streamline your agile & DevOps processes and deliver ITSM more efficiently.

28 comments

Comment

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2023

After missing Team-22 I am hopeful that I can participate this year!

Like # people like this
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2023

@Abby Yeomans -

Do you know if Community Leader member still get free registration (like past years) for in person attendance?  Or, there are additional discount on top of the 50% off?

Please advise.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Like Dave Liao likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 17, 2023

Woohoo!  I can't wait for this!

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 17, 2023

Pumped! Looking forward to crossing paths with friends old and new in Las Vegas!

Anyone up for post-Bash dim sum? 🥟 🎉 

Like # people like this
Jeremy Lynde January 18, 2023

Is anyone else only able to register for the digital content pass and not for in-person pass?

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2023

@Jeremy Lynde I know with past events Atlassian has restricted "Gmail" accounts to digital only.  Would that apply for how you were registering?

Jeremy Lynde January 18, 2023

No, I am using my work email address.

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2023

Registered for the virtual event - can't wait!

Like # people like this
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2023

@Abby Yeomans -

Atlassian Team - Any update on my previous posting regarding if Community Leaders member pricing for the event?

Best, Joseph

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2023

So psyched!  Ready to wear my QuizWiz 2022 Winner garb.

@Dave Liao I'm in for dim sum or Din Tai Fung!

Like # people like this
Abby Yeomans
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 18, 2023

Hi @Joseph Chung Yin - I'll have an answer for you shortly! 

Like # people like this
Andrew Laden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2023

Will there be any sessions or content related to on-prem and Datacenter installations, or will all the content be around Atlassian Cloud based products?

Like # people like this
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2023

This is so exciting!! Looking forward to it! :-) 

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2023

@Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ - maybe dim sum AT Din Tai Fung! I went twice during the week last year 😂 

Like Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ likes this
Caroline Park
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 18, 2023

Hi @Joseph Chung Yin - you should see Team details specific to Community Leaders in the private group. Feel free to Slack me or comment there if you have additional questions! Thank you. (cc: @Abby Yeomans

Like # people like this
Abby Yeomans
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 19, 2023

Hi @Andrew Laden - you can check out the sessions here: https://events.atlassian.com/team23/sessions 

Andrew Laden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2023

@Abby Yeomans That's not really an answer to my question. There are certainly sessions around cloud migrations. 

• Jump-start your Atlassian Cloud journey 
  • “Open company": Your path to a smooth Cloud migration
  •  Cloud migration: Build a blueprint for transformation
  • Enterprise-grade Cloud: How Atlassian is enabling secure collaboration

And there are a lot of sessions that don't seem technology specific. And obviously anything Trello, Atlassian Analytics, Opsgenie is cloud. (we use opsgenie, so that might be useful at least)

But I don't see anything that is on-prem specific. I'd love to see sessions on Data Center with cute names like:

• Sunny days, no Clouds ahead. Controlling your own Destiny with Data Center
  • Repatriation station. Moving back home from Cloud to DataCenter
  • "Can I get it in green". Advanced Customization for On Prem users.

Or really anything that would make it worth my while as a self managed user to spend the money to go out to Vegas for 3 days to heard a bunch of sessions that otherwise don't apply to me.

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 24, 2023

@Andrew Laden I don't work for Atlassian so I'm not 100% sure what products will have announcements in the key notes.  However, there are two things to keep in mind:

#1: Atlassian didn't exclusively come up with these sessions, speakers submitted topics during the "Call for Speakers"

#2: While attending sessions is great.  I have found a great deal of value from speaking directly to the Atlassian Product teams in the Expo hall.  There was a Data Center booth last year and I expect there will be again this year.

I know this isn't a great answer to your question either, but I hope it helps in some way.

Like # people like this
Christine Lee January 27, 2023

Looking forward to seeing what's up and coming!

Alex Saunders January 31, 2023

I'm a new member to this group and keen to participate in the online event this year, never been to Vegas but who knows...I can imagine worse ways to spend 3 days !

The sessions on how to avoid a bad confluence site and battle tested support tips look nicely practical.

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 31, 2023

@Alex Saunders - welcome Alex! There's always room for one more in Vegas! 🙌

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 1, 2023

Can't wait for TEAM23. I'm very happy that I'll be joining in person. 😍

Absolutely looking forward to it!

Like # people like this
Rantly Liriano March 10, 2023

where exactly in Last Vegas Team 23 will be?  which hotel?  I want to make a reservation to a place that is close by

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 10, 2023
Like # people like this
Rantly Liriano March 10, 2023

Does anybody know when the early bird deal ends for registration?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events