Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team 23 Training - Is Build a healthy team with Atlassian Ways of Working training offered remotely?

Tracy Maxwell April 14, 2023

I am attending remotely and interested in the training Build a healthy team with Atlassian Ways of Working. Is it in person only?

1 answer

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Mark Cruth
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 16, 2023

Hi @Tracy Maxwell! We do!!! It's a video course offered on Atlassian University. Here's the link:

https://university.atlassian.com/student/page/1433251-how-to-shape-effective-teams-course-description?sid=b7edd66d-e6ee-4b38-96b2-4b1a3c931048&sid_i=0

I'm the instructor for the Team '23 course (and one of the instructors for the video course), so if you have any questions about the content, please feel free to reach out!

Tracy Maxwell April 17, 2023

On Atlassian University the course says enroll for free. Does this mean I can take it at any time or will I be livestreaming tomorrow during the Team 23 time slot?

Mark Cruth
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 17, 2023

It's a self-paced course that is based on the same concepts as the one at Team '23 (just no hands-on activities or instructor interaction). Unfortunately no live-streaming of the course tomorrow :-(

Roman Luxury June 15, 2023

Thanks!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events