Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team 23 Roundup 4/4 - Monday Coffee Las Vegas edition​​ ☕️

Team'23 is over and we're already missing you all and the vibes.

Well the good news is we have the 4/4 roundup video for you with a special guest - @Dominic PriceWork Futurist at Atlassian, who shares his take on the latest Atlassian announcements an team work! ✨

And we'll close it all off with a quick coffee quiz with @Brittany Joiner @Andy Gladstone @Jimmy Seddon @Rodney Nissen - ReleaseTEAM @Alex Ortiz @Maggie Norby Adams @Nick Muldoon @Jaime Capitel _resolution_ 

PS. The answer to life, the universe and everything might be Treloooooo! 💡

4 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2023

I really enjoyed getting to meet the Monday Coffee crew at Team '23! Keep up the great work in the community and Marketplace!

Like # people like this

I agree with you, @Andy Gladstone

It was an absolute pleasure to meet you at Team 23! And keep doing your best and creative work; we love it! I'm suspicious; I know, right @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_

Have a wonderful week, Community!

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2023

Thank you for sharing this Team '23 roundup and the video, @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ ! Great work, as always!

Jaime Capitel _resolution_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 8, 2023

It was so much fun doing the quiz!! Keep doing what you do, @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ !

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events